CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations is the qualification you need to be a crowd controller or an unarmed security guard. The course will teach you how to guard or patrol a property. As well, you will learn what to do in licensed venues. For instance, there is screening entry, monitoring behaviour and removing persons when necessary.
Training will be completed over a week period and include the following units of nationally recognised training.
- CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations
After completing the course, our students got a higher chance of receiving a job! This means you have a high chance of getting the role you deserve once qualified.
CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations is designed to provide you with the confidence, knowledge, practical skills, and qualifications to work in jobs such as:
- Armed guard
- Close personal protection
- Operations in control rooms
- Handling guard dogs
- 1 Week face to face training & assessment
- Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Experienced professional trainers
- No pre-requisites for the enrolment
- CPP20218 – Certificate II in Security Operations
- Training with standard equipment used in the security industry
- Students should be physically fit with good vision and hearing